Download tha App now!
With demanding Instagram wall updates and other official projects, there is always a need for quick photo editing. With our new app, Quick Uploader – Safe Upload Photos From Camera Roll, anyone can edit their pictures within minutes. Our new and advanced features provide assistance with everything you need when it comes to editing photos. If you want to experience the revolution in picture editing by you, switch to our app and try these amazing features yourself.
Add Stickers using the quick uploader
Just like saturation and sharpness, brightness and contrast are also the key elements of a picture, we “quick uploader-safe upload photos from camera roll” brings you the easiest editing options to create the perfect balance of these two elements.
That little blur effect can leave your followers with a curious look on their faces, we have the perfect option to add that mystery effect to your pictures. Use “quick uploader-safe upload photos from camera roll” app’s “blur” option to do so. Follow the steps given below.
Stickers are an absolute fun and beautiful touch for your pictures and with “quick uploader- safe upload photos from camera roll” we have so many of them for you to experiment with. Just follow these simple steps to add them.
Step 1: Add Stickers using the quick uploader
- Open “quick uploader- safe upload photos from camera roll” on your PC or Laptop.
- you will see that it opens the camera option for you to click pictures.
- On your screen you will see an option of “GALLERY” in a green icon just beside the “Camera” option. Click on the gallery option.
- After clicking on the gallery option the app will allow you to select any picture from your device.
- Click on the Stickers option. The app provides you with a bunch of stickers for you. Click on the sticker you want and drag it with the cursor on any part of the photo you would like to put it on.
- To change the size of the sticker, click on the bottom right icon on the sticker and hold the left click to resize it.
- To rotate the sticker, click on the bottom left option on the sticker and hold the left click to Rotate it in the direction you like to.
- To save the picture, click on the Save icon in the bottom right corner of the screen when you’re done editing your picture.