How to Add Text to a photo using funimate? Adding text to a video is a different thing. Texts are informative yet give your photo a very cool look. If you also like to edit your image and add some of your charms to them. Well, it means “Funimate musical video editor” is the perfect app for you.
Adding text to a photo is an art; with our app, you will become a pro. Explore your heights of creativity because we are bringing you the most advanced and easy-to-use features. Let’s look at our features and follow the easiest steps. What to wait for?
How to Add Text using funimate?
Adding text to a picture is a different thing, but when it comes to a video, it cannot be very easy. Texts are informative yet give your videos a very cool look. It ends now because “Funimate musical video editor” brings you the easiest way to do it.
Follow the easy steps given below to add text to your videos.
Step 1: Open Funimate Musically Video Editor on your pc or laptop.
- This will open the home screen for you.
- Click on Text on Photo and select photo from your system file.
Step 2: First, you choose your image.
- The app will allow you to select a photo from your device.
- Click on add image and add an image from your gallery.
- Click on add text and add the text to your photo. You can also change font style, text color, text background, add text-shadow, and many more.
Step 3: Add Frames to your photo.
- Click on the frames icon and choose your favorite frames for your photo creation.
Step 4: How to Add Stickers using Funimate?
- Click on the Stickers icon, choose your favorite stickers, and apply them to your photo creation.
Step 5: Add Filter Effects to your photo.
- Click on the filter icon and add realistic filter effects to your photo. You can easily choose your favorite filter effects and apply them to your photo creation.
Step 6: Click on the Save option at the bottom of the screen after adding the text to save the photo.