Background eraser is the ultimate photo snipping tool to erase the background out of your content. It also helps you to get a new background for your pic, which you can either choose from our variety of background options or by uploading your own image from the library.
Get your photo cropped instantly and add a new background to your photo which seems as you were actually there. Use the cropped image as a stamp with the option to resize, rotate and change the position. Most of the background image is also erased automatically by the auto option.
- Auto Mode – This will erase your background and make it transparent to get the part of your picture.
- Crop Mode – Snip your photo by drawing the outline strokes.
- Background – there are 20+ backgrounds that can suit your cropped picture.
- Gallery – You can also pick background image from your pictures folder.
- Save and Share – Save the image with the new place and share it on social media among your friends and family.
The result of this app will make you feel as if you were in a new place in actual. Save it as a stamp and use it in any of your photos. Keep sharing your pics!
Editing your pictures can take a while especially when you’re trying to cut that horrible part of the picture which is stopping you from posting it on your socials. But now with “Background Eraser” it is as simple as sipping coffee. Don’t wait and try our new and amazing features and edit your pictures within minutes.
Step 1: With “Background Eraser” we bring you a direct option to add text to your pictures. Want to see how? Just follow these simple steps given below and you will be good to go.
- Select your desired picture from your device.
- Click on the option just beside the stickers option which says “text”.
- To choose any font for your text click on any desirable font option given below.
- To choose a color for your text click on any Color given to choose for your text.
- To make your text bold click on the capital “b” icon to do so.
- To make your text italic click on the capital “I” icon to do so.
Step 2: Saving your completed projects is an effortless thing to do with “Background Eraser,” just follow these simple steps:
- elect your desired picture from your device.
- After editing your picture, you can click on the “save” option which is the last one from your left side on your screen just below the picture.