With demanding Instagram wall updates and other official projects. We all need quick photo editing with everything we do and with our new app “Quick uploader-safe upload photos from camera roll”. Anyone will be able to edit their pictures within minutes. Our new and advanced features provide assistance with everything you need when it comes to editing photos. If you want to experience the revolution in picture editing by yourself switch to our app right now and try these amazing features by yourself.
A picture includes a lot of elements, saturation and sharpness are two of them. To edit a picture, you need to create a good balance of saturation and sharpness and with “quick uploader-safe upload photos from camera roll” you can do that within minutes by following these easy steps mentioned right below.
Just like saturation and sharpness, brightness and contrast are also the key elements of a picture, we “quick uploader-safe upload photos from camera roll” brings you the easiest editing options to create the perfect balance of these two elements.
That little blur effect can leave your followers with a curious look on their faces, we have the perfect option to add that mystery effect to your pictures. Use “quick uploader-safe upload photos from camera roll” app’s “blur” option to do so. Follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open “quick uploader- safe upload photos from camera roll” on your PC or Laptop.
- you will see that it opens the camera option for you to click pictures.
- On your screen you will see an option of “GALLERY” in a green icon just beside the “Camera” option. Click on the gallery option.
- After clicking on the gallery option the app will allow you to select any picture from your device.
After selecting your desired picture you will enter the editing section where you will see the options of “SATURATION” and “SHARPNESS’’ just below the selected photo.
- To change the “SHARPNESS” of the photo, click on the sharpness option and move the cursor around the bar to your desired number and click the right check icon in the bottom right corner.
- To change the “SATURATION” of the photo, click on the saturation option and move the cursor around the bar to your desired number and click on the right check icon in the bottom right corner.
- After selecting your desired picture go to the editing section where you will see the options for “brightness” and “contrast” just below the picture.
- To edit the brightness, click on the option that says “brightness”. After doing so you can move the cursor on the bar to your suitable number and click on the check icon on the bottom right corner when done.
- To edit the contrast, click on the option that says “contrast” right next to brightness. After doing so you can move the cursor on the bar to your suitable number and click on the check icon on the bottom right corner when done.
click on the “blur” option below your picture.
Drag the cursor along the bar to your desired number for the blur effect.
- To save the picture click on the save icon in the bottom right corner of the screen when you’re done editing your picture.
- After clicking “save” you will see different options in a row on your right side of the side of the screen.
- To share, click on the share option right under the “folder” option from the top.
- To print, click on the print option right under the share option with a printer icon.