Collage making can be a troublesome task but our app “photo art collage maker – pic editor” is bringing you the best of the best features to make it possible for you. now you can easily create collages with your favourite pictures and make that college trip of yours more memorable by making your cousins jealous by posting these fascinating collages on your socials, sounds fun right? Well, our brand-new features allow you to do so very easily. With our easy to use and free college making options you will be glad to choose us. Simply follow the steps given with each feature and do it yourself. Good luck with your collages.
This collage maker option allows you to create your favourite collages anytime and anywhere with our very advanced and easy to use options to help you out in any way possible, you can choose your desired frames, effects, borders, and a lot more because with our app you are about to create perfection. Look at the steps down below with the help of whom you will be able to create the perfect collage for your friends and family. Get started now.
There are a lot of editing options available for your collage in our “free collage” app to make the perfect collage possible. Look at the options given below.
Step 1: Fill
The borders of a collage are one of the most noticeable and presentable things. To make them look perfect and personalized according to you our app brings you the best feature to edit them. With our “fill” feature you can edit those collage borders according to your choice with your own desired colour. Follow these easy steps to customize your collage borders right now.
- Open “photo art collage maker – pic editor” on your device.
- Click on the “collage maker” option on the home screen of the app.
- Select your desired pictures for the collage
- Click on the colour option to change the colour of the border.
- Click on the “fill” option on the right of the screen.
- Click on the pattern option to change the border background.
Step 2: Adjustment
This adjustment option allows you to change the colour margin and padding of the collage. Follow the steps given below to get access to it.
- Click on the “adjustment” option on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Flip/Rotate
Our app provides you the best option to change the positions of any picture in the collage or the whole collage itself within just one option, using our flip/rotate option you can easily do that within a second. Follow these easy steps given below to do so.
- Click on the “flip/rotate” option on the right side of the editing screen.
- Now you can flip/rotate any single picture in the collage or even the whole collage.
Step 4: Effects
Effects are a great touch for any picture and now with our app you can add effects to the whole collage and bring your imagination out. Its very easy and professional looking too. Now, follow these given steps to add effects to the collage by yourself.
- Click on the “effects” option on the right side of the editing screen.
- Now this will open a wide list of effects for you to add to your collage.
- Click on any of the effects from the given choices to add it to your collage.
Step 5: STICKER
Stickers are very creative and fun choice for any art of work, with our stickers option you can add stickers to your collage very easily. Follow these easy steps given below to ass stickers quickly to your collage.
Open “photo art collage maker – pic editor” on your device.
- Click on the stickers option to put sticker anywhere on your collage.
- Resize or delete the sticker with the given options on its adjacent side.
Step 6: Text
This feature will allow you to add text to your collage with your desired font and colour according to your choice. Follow these easy steps given below to get access to the text feature easily.
- Click on the text option to add text anywhere on your collage.
Step 7: You can also add “overlay effect” to your collage by clicking on the “overlay effect” option and selecting your desired one to apply to your collage.
- Click on overlay button and apply overlay effects on collage photo.
Step 11: Use Brush and maker effect.
- Click on Brush effect button and choose stickers to brush and draw on collage photo.
Step 12: Save Your Creation.
Click on save button to save and share your creation.