Collage making can be a troublesome task, but our app, Photo Art Collage Maker – Pic Editor, brings you the best of the best features to make it possible. Now you can easily create collages with your favourite pictures and make your college trip more memorable by making your cousins jealous by posting these fascinating collages on your socials; sounds fun, right? Well, our brand-new features allow you to do so very easily. With our easy-to-use and free college-making options, you will be glad to choose us. Simply follow the steps given with each feature and do it yourself. Good luck with your collages.
Step 1: Edit Grid collage photo – Fill
The borders of a collage are one of the most noticeable and presentable things. To make them look perfect and personalized according to you, our app brings you the best feature to edit them. With our Fill feature, you can edit those collage borders according to your choice with your desired color. Follow these easy steps to customize your collage borders right now.
- Photo Art Collage Maker – Pic Editor on your device.
- Click on the Collage Maker option on the app’s home screen.
- Select your desired pictures for the collage
- The color option will change the color of the border.
- Tap on the Fill option on the right of the screen.
- Then come on to the pattern option to change the border background.
Step 2: Edit Grid collage photo – Adjustment
- This adjustment option allows you to change the color margin and padding of the collage. Follow the steps given below to get access to it.
- Select the “adjustment” option on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: Edit Grid collage photo – Flip/Rotate
Our app provides you with the best option to change the positions of any picture in the collage or the whole collage itself within just one option; using our flip/rotate option, you can easily do that within a second. Follow the easy steps given below to do so.
- Click on the “flip/rotate” option on the right side of the editing screen.
- Now you can flip/rotate any single picture in the collage or even the whole collage.
Step 4: Edit Grid collage photo – Effects
Effects are a great touch for any picture, and now with our app, you can add effects to the whole collage and bring your imagination out. It’s very easy and professional looking too. Now, follow these steps to add effects to the collage yourself.
- This will open a wide list of effects for you to add to your collage.
- Choose any of the effects from the given choices to add to your collage.
Step 5: STICKER
Stickers are a creative and fun choice for any art of work; with our stickers option, you can easily add stickers to your collage. Follow these easy steps given below to ass stickers quickly to your collage.
- Open “photo art collage maker – pic editor” on your device.
- The stickers option will put stickers anywhere on your collage.
- Resize or delete the sticker with the given options on its adjacent side.
Step 6: Edit Grid collage photo – Text
This feature will allow you to add text to your collage with your desired font and color according to your choice. Follow the easy steps below to easily access the text feature.
- The text option is to add text to your collage.
Step 7: You can add an “overlay effect” to your collage by clicking on the “overlay effect” option and selecting your desired one to apply.
- The overlay button can apply overlay effects on collage photos.
Step 8: If you wish to draw shapes design for your collage photo, click the draw shape button, choose the shape, and set the shape on your collage photo.
- After that, you can choose the color of your selected shape.
Step 9: Mask overlay effects
- Mask Overlay effects for collage photos are now available in the grid collage photo editor; if you wish to apply amazing mask overlay effects on your image, hurry and download the app now and use this amazing filter and effects on your photos and make cool collage photos.
Step 10: Shape Mask
- It’s time to add shape mask effects on your collage photo very easily by yourself using a photo art collage maker.
Step 11: Use Brush and maker effect.
- Choose a Brush effect button and stickers to brush and draw on the collage photo.
Step 12: Save Your Creation.