Do you need clarification about which of those breathtaking photo grid photo collages you should share on your social media? Well, you can relax about that long since we provide you with the best feature to upload all of them in one and produce an incredible photo collage.
Are you also confused about which of those stunning photos you should post on your socials? Well, you don’t have to worry about that anymore because we are bringing you the best feature to upload all of them in one and make a fantastic photo Collage. Our new and advanced features allow you to create a grid photo collage of all those pictures and convert it into one masterpiece. Are you ready to use this revolutionizing feature and take your creativity to another level?
Step to Use Photo Grid – Photo Collage
How to Make a Grid Collage?
Step 1: Open Photo Grid – Photo Collage on your pc or laptop.
- Click on the Collage option, the first option from your left, to create your favourite collage.
Step 2: Now select your desired pictures from your device.
Step 3: Now choose a Grid style for our collage.
- Click on the Collage Grid option on your screen’s right side.
- To select your desired grid option, click on any of the options below and create a collage.
Step 4: Click on the Adjust option to adjust your collage border.
- Now drag the cursor along the bar to increase the border size.
- You can also increase the corner radius by dragging the cursor along the bar.
- Select the Flip/Rotate option to rotate or slip our selected picture.
- Now click on the flip option at the bottom of your screen to flip the picture.
- Click on the rotate option to rotate the selected picture.
Step 5: Click on the Edit option on the right of your screen.
Step 6: To add “effects”, click on the effects option and select your desired one from the given list.
- To add text, click on the “add text” option and choose your favourite font from the given list by clicking on it.
You can add Overlay Effect to your collage by clicking on the Overlay Effects option and selecting your desired one to apply.
You can add more images by clicking on the Add Image option and selecting your desired option from your device.
To add any Shapes to your collage, click on the shape option and choose the desired one.
Click on the Mask option to add special mask effects to your collage.
You can add a shape mask from the Shape Mask option to your collage.
We have the most creative brushes to add magic to your collages from the Brush option.