How to Extract MP3 from Video Clips ?
This guide will walk you through the exact steps needed to successfully extract MP3 from YouTube video clips without breaking a sweat!
YouTube has long been the second most visited website in the world, recording at least 1.5 billion hours of viewing time every day!
That said, you probably have a fair share of the time position of that clock! And while you’re at it, you might find a video that mesmerized you with its background music.
How to Extract Audio from video ?
To do this, all you will need is an audio extractor. If you own a video editor, it must have an inbuilt tool that can help you remove background music from YouTube video clips.
But if it is not, then we would strongly recommend using Video Maker – Video show app.
Video Maker – Video Show is a super user-friendly yet powerful video editor that has some of the most amazing features you can think of, including an audio extractor! So we’ll be using the app to demonstrate the steps.
Step 1: Launch Video Maker – VideoShow
The first thing you do is, open “Video Maker – Videoshow” on your PC or Laptop.
- As soon as you open the app you will see the third option is to “EXTRACT MP3” on your screen. Click on that option.
- Select a video from your device from which you want to extract the MP3.
Step 2 : How to Extract music?
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “start” option and from there you can select the time duration from which you want to start your mp3.
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “end” option and from there you can select the time duration at which you want to end your mp3.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- The full screen option is available right under the video on the right side of your screen by clicking on that you will enjoy your video with a bigger view.
- The “next” option is available right under the timer by clicking on that you can extract the MP3 easily.
- To forward the video you can click on the icon under the timer with an arrow pointing to the right.
- To backward the video you can click on the icon under the timer with an arrow pointing to the left.
Note that extracting mp3 from your video does not tamper with the original video. Everything remains as it is. But you will definitely get what you want!
That said, we hope you “draw” real value out of this blog. Now that you’ve mastered extracting mp3s from video clips, check out this guide to add background music to your videos, mute videos, and more.
Let us know if you need help with anything.