How to add background music? If you are creating youtube videos or doing some school projects, video editing can be a really tough job but we are bringing you the revolution in the game with “Video Maker – Videoshow” you will do it within minutes, it’s no longer than hours taking a boring job any more. We made it fun and interesting.
Explore the next level of video editing with magical video transitions and amazing slideshow effects to make your imaginations come alive and create a memorable piece of art with a single flick.
Add cute stickers, images and themes to beautify your videos simply. Edit unlimited videos and share them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp easily. Tell your complete story at a single time and arrange your clips easily.
What all can you do with Video Maker -How to add background music?
- Customizable 8 video themes with custom text color and font size
- Add pre-installed music clips for easy attachments
- Multi music support with custom time duration on your video clip
- Collection of stickers with custom time duration and size for each sticker
- New advanced multi-text support with a custom time interval for each text
- Apply video filters like sepia, mirror, negative and choose from 15+ filters for your videos
- Split, Trim and Copy video clips together into multiple parts and you can also merge another video in it
- Organize and view your pictures in a creative way with the slideshow movie maker
- Set custom effects on the trimmed parts of the clip
- Optimized with universal windows platform support and elegant UI which makes it a perfect app for you.
Features for Video Maker – How to add background music?
- Edit Video
- Extract mp3
- Rotate Video
- Mute Video
- Trim Video
- Add Background Music
- Blur Video
- Merge Video
Just follow these simple steps to create amazing videos for your social platforms.
Step 1: How to add background music?
- The first thing you do is, open “Video Maker – Videoshow” on your PC or Laptop.
- As soon as you open the app you will see the option of “Add Background Music” on your screen in the Quick Tools menu. Click on that option.
- Select a video from your device to which you would like to add background sound.
Step 2 : After selecting the video you can now select the “+Add Music” option and select the audio file from your device.
- Once you have added the sound clip to your video, you can save the video and share it with your friends. You’ll later be able to edit with other options too.