Video Editor No Crop, Add Music offers a comprehensive suite of features to enhance your video editing experience:
- Organize, edit, and share your beautiful clips on Instagram with a blurred background instantly.
- Craft and share professional-quality videos from your Windows phone.
- Enjoy a creative and lovable app design for a refreshing look to adore yourself in personal videos.
- Edit and save your entire videos on a Windows device, capturing amazing moments forever on your smartphone.
- Add custom music clips to your videos.
- Updated with a delay timer to set custom text that appears on the video.
- New multiline text support on your touch device.
- Add custom stickers and emoticons.
- Trim your videos instantly with a single tap.
- Set custom scaling and adjust the transparency level of text and stickers.
- Select from multiple solid colors for square image background.
- Arrange multiple texts on your video at a time.
- Variety of filters to apply to your image and cool frames to use.
- Easy share on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Video crop tool for instant upload and work feature.
- Explore the astonishing features of the app to delight family and friends.
- Save your videos instantly to a custom location.
- Use pre-installed soundtracks for your video.
- Experiment freely with edits and revert to the original at any time.
- Simplified Instagram video editor for adding music, text on video, blurring the background on the video, and best for trimming videos.
Featured with the ability to upload anything and everything to Instagram with simple gestures.
Let’s start with the App:
- Click the “Add Music” button to start adding music to your video.
- Select the video you wish to add music to.
- You can select the music from the app library or upload your music from the device.
- After adding music, you can now trim it. Select the audio’s starting and ending time, then click on the YES button to continue editing. You can also replace the music, and choose whether to repeat the music added to your video.
- Click the Save button to save your creation.