How to merge multiple videos? If you are creating youtube videos or doing some school projects, video editing can be a really tough job but we are bringing you the revolution in the game with “Video Maker – Videoshow” you will do it within minutes, it’s no longer than hours taking a boring job any more. We made it fun and interesting.
Explore the next level of video editing with magical video transitions and amazing slideshow effects to make your imaginations come alive and create a memorable piece of art with a single flick.
Add cute stickers, images and themes to beautify your videos simply. Edit unlimited videos and share them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp easily. Tell your complete story at a single time and arrange your clips easily.
What all can you do with Video Maker –How to merge multiple videos?
- Customizable 8 video themes with custom text color and font size
- Add pre-installed music clips for easy attachments
- Multi music support with custom time duration on your video clip
- Collection of stickers with custom time duration and size for each sticker
- New advanced multi-text support with a custom time interval for each text
- Apply video filters like sepia, mirror, negative and choose from 15+ filters for your videos
- Split, Trim and Copy video clips together into multiple parts and you can also merge another video in it
- Organize and view your pictures in a creative way with the slideshow movie maker
- Set custom effects on the trimmed parts of the clip
- Optimized with universal windows platform support and elegant UI which makes it a perfect app for you.
Features for Video Maker – How to merge multiple videos?
- Edit Video
- Extract mp3
- Rotate Video
- Mute Video
- Trim Video
- Add Background Music
- Blur Video
- Merge Video
Just follow these simple steps to create amazing videos for your social platforms.
Step 1: How to merge multiple videos?
The first thing you do is, open “Video Maker – Videoshow” on your PC or Laptop.
Step 2 : How to merge multiple videos?
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “Start” option and from there you can select the time duration from which you want to start your trimmed video.
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “End” option and from there you can select the time duration at which you want to end your trimmed video.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- Click on Merge button and wait for a moment to Merge all videos.