If you are looking for the best video editor and slideshow maker to preserve your memories in the best possible way, then you’ve come to the right place.
This application is your go-to option for all your video editing needs. Video stories can be created within seconds with the movie maker, and no additional training is required. Professional-quality video formats, such as MOV and MP4 support, have been added, making your work easier. You can choose from various themes and have the flexibility to customize the text color, size, and font of any particular theme. Stickers, text, and music can be added to the video for any given duration, and multiple music tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Users have the liberty to trim parts of the recording and merge them with other clips. This trimming and merging feature is exclusively available in this application.
How to Add Background Music using Movie Creator?
For videos that have been trimmed before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split, and copy those parts. A range of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. Transition effects can also be applied to the merged parts for a better showcase of any switch. A step-by-step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder on your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often, it is suggested to keep the folder on the desktop.
Mixing audios and videos together is a very technical thing, but with Movie Creator – Free Video Editor, it is a trick that is right up your sleeve. Just follow these simple steps:
Click on “Movie Creator: Video Editor” to open it on your device.
Click on the “Background Music” option on the home screen of the app.
To add background music using Movie Creator, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Add Background Music” option, which will take you to a new screen.
- Click on the “Select Video File” button to choose a video file from your device.
- Choose the desired video and click on the “OK” or “Select” button to load it.
- Adjust your music with the video on the next screen.
- Check the “Repeat Music” box if your music is not longer than the video.
- Use the “Volume” option to adjust the video and music volume. Drag it right for video volume and left for selected music volume.
- Use the “Trim Music” option to set the starting or ending time of the music.
- Click on the “Replace Music” button to choose another music file.
- Once done, click on the “Save” button to save your video.
- Finally, click on the “Add Music” option at the bottom of the video and select “Add Local File” to add a music file from your device. You can also select music from your media files by clicking on the “Choose File” button and selecting the desired music file.