If you are looking for the best video editor and slideshow maker for preserving your memories in the best possible way then you’ve come to the right place.
This application is your go-to option for all your video editing needs. Video stories can be created within seconds with the movie maker and no additional training is required. Professional quality video formats, such as MOV and MP4 support have been added which makes your work easy. One can choose from the varied options of themes and has the flexibility in customizing the text color, size and font of any particular theme. Stickers, text and music can be put in the video too for any given duration. Multiple music tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Users have the liberty to trim parts of the recording and merge it with other clips. This trimming and the merging feature can be found exclusively on this application.
How to Add Background Music using Movie creator?
For videos that have been trimmed before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split and copy those parts. A range of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. Transition effects can also be applied to the merged parts for a better showcase of any switch. A step by step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder in your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often it is suggested to keep the folder on desktop.
Mixing audios and videos together is a very technical thing but With Movie Creator – Free Video Editor, it is a trick that is right up your sleeve. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the “movie maker: free video editor” to open it on your device.
- Click on the “background music” option on the home screen of the app.
Step 2 : Add Background Music using Movie creator
- As you click on add background music you will be given to this screen.
- Click on select video file button to choose video file.
Step 3: Choose a video from your device.
- Choose any desired video from your device. and click on okay or select button to load.
Step 4: Now click on “add music” option on the bottom of the video.
Step 5: Click on any of the given choices to select them as the background music.
- Click on the “add local file” to add a music file from your device.
- You can also select music from Your media file by click on choose file button and select music file.
Step 6: Adjust your music with video.
- After select music you will redirect to below screen.
- Here you can adjust your music with video.
- Repeat Music: Check this box if your music is not longer than video.
- Volume: Below the Repeat music volume option drag right to video volume and left to selected music volume.
- Below the music volume option Trim music.
- Trim Music: Set starting or ending time of music.
- Replace Music: Click on replace music button and choose other music.