If you are looking for the best video editor and slideshow maker for preserving your memories in the best possible way then you’ve come to the right place.
This application is your go-to option for all your video editing needs. Video stories can be created within seconds with the movie maker and no additional training is required. Professional quality video formats, such as MOV and MP4 support have been added which makes your work easy. One can choose from the varied options of themes and has the flexibility in customizing the text color, size and font of any particular theme. Stickers, text and music can be put in the video too for any given duration. Multiple musical tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Users have the liberty to trim parts of the recording and merge it with other clips. This trimming and the merging feature can be found exclusively on this application.
How to Create or Edit Videos using Movie creator?
For videos that have been trimmed before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split and copy those parts. A range of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. Transition effects can also be applied to the merged parts for a better showcase of any switch. A step by step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder in your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often it is suggested to keep the folder on desktop.
Video editing is not just a trend it’s a necessity these days, whether it’s making memes or editing YouTube videos we have got the best app in the business for you. With movie maker video editor studio, you will have the best experience of video editing with our new and improved features and tools. Are you ready to get your hands on the best video editor ever?
Step 1: Click on the “movie maker: free video editor” to open it on your device.
- Click on the “new project” option to start an editing project. OR Click on the “video editor” option on the home screen of the app.
Step 2: Now choose any video from your device.
- After click on Video Editing open a popup to select your video from your gallery.
Choose any video from your device to start editing it.
Step 3: Drag the cursor along the bar to select a start and end time.
- Drag the cursor along the bar to trim the video.
- Tap on the add video option to add more videos.
- Choose the trim option to trim the video.
Click on continue to proceed.
Step 4: Here you can choose lot’s of amazing and professional Tools to edit your video.
- There is lot’s of video editing tools : Change video canvas size, video editing- trim, split and copy, and text, filters, stickers, music and more.
- And easy to use tools no any skill required to edit your video.
Select video canvas size Create or Edit Videos
- Click on the Canvas button on the Video Editing screen and you’ll be directed to a separate window that has multiple options.
Once you are there on the Canvas screen, you’ll see 14 options with different screen ratios.
These different ratios are designed to fulfill all your social media needs starting from 16:9, which are mostly used for YouTube and Facebook posts.
- Next, you’ll see the ratio specially designed for Instagram posts. With a ratio of 1:1, these are the best-fitted screen size for your IGTV and Posts.
Next is a specially designed ratio 9:16. This is vastly used by the youth these days, these appear on Instagram Stories, Facebook stories, Tik-tok and other famous social media apps.
- There’s another Ratio that can fit your Instagram/Facebook feed, that is 4:5. You can easily create quick posts and long IGTV videos with these and increase your visibility on the social media handles.
Others are some Ratios that you can use in your day to day life, depending on your needs and preferences. These consists of:
- Ultra Wide – 21:9
- Classic – 4:3
Step 6: Create or Edit Videos – canvas and blur background
- On the Same screen, there will be another option that will help you to Change the video screen size to FILL and FIT
- Depending on the situation, you can choose any of these on the screen and the results will be shown on the editing page.
- Below that, You’ll have an option to add Blur Background to your videos.
- You get 17 different styles of blur designs that you can master by applying them to the videos you are editing.
- Along with Blur Background, you have another option that helps you to Choose a colored background to your videos.
- Click on the Original color and you’ll see a pop-out circular color box with a pointer to choose.
- Stop the dial on your favourite color and it’l be put on your video background automatically.
- Once you are done, click on the X button on the top right corner to save these changes and move further with your editing
Step 7: In the Video Editing tool, there are multiple options from where you can trim your videos.
For your ease, we’ve given included the trim video option in the major tool, Right next to the Canvas button, there is the Editing button. Click on that to get access to our shortcuts. These Include Trim , Split and Copy buttons. When you have already uploaded your videos and now you need to trim them to the perfect size.
Click on the trim video option – Create or Edit Videos
- As soon as you click on that option, You’ll see a bar on your screen that has a drag option on both ends.
- With your cursor, drag on the bar to get the perfect size from both ends.
You can click on the play button to see the live customization and Select on Previous Button to play the video from starting.
Step 8: One more option that is provided to you while you are on the editing page is to Split the video in Half.
Right next to the Trim button, you’ll find another option. That is to Split your videos. tTo do so, click on the button, and select the video you want to Split. You’ll see a bar with an O in between. Use your Cursor to Drag The O From left to right as per your desired choice.
You can choose from 1-100 from the bar itself. Choose the level and Click on Accept to move further.
Note: Make sure while you split the video, the minimum size required is 2 seconds, Create or Edit Videos.
Step 9 : Next option you see is to Copy/duplicate your video.
- While you have uploaded multiple videos, select the one you want to copy or make duplicate of.
- Click on the Copy button, and within a snap time your video would be copied.
- Accept if you are happy with the placement and the design and move forward to the next tools.
Step 10: While you are on the editing screen, you’ll see our add text feature.
It helps you put highlights, texts, captions, logos on your video. This is a great feature when you want to show some sponsor related text in the middle of your video. Or highlight something throughout. The texts you put would be visible on the screen as per your preferred time stamp and duration.
- To do so, click on the TEXT option and Choose from the different fonts you have in front of you.
- Choose the one whichever you feel fits your style and background and would add value to your video.
- After you have selected your text style, put your content into a box that appears.
- Click on accept to save the content and change the color from the shades provided below.
Step 11: Once these steps are completed. Now you can choose the timestamp of your text on the video.
Drag the bar from both left and right side to save it.
Step 12: Click on Filter to add amazing filters/shades on your videos.
- Once you start, you’ll see a Natural video screen. From the options select the one that makes your video shine.
- Make your video look commendable with the following filters.
- Black and White Lomo
- Mono Color
- Click on any filter effect to apply on your video, try all filters and make amazing video with movie maker tools.
Step 13: Click on Stickers button to add amazing and cool stickers on video.
- Choose stickers button to add stickers on your photo, after that you can see lot’s of funny and cool stickers on your screen click on stickers that you liked and want to add.
- After that adjust your stickers position and size now time to set timestamp of your stickers on the video.
Step 14: Once these steps are completed. Now you can choose the timestamp of your stickers on the video.
- Drag the bar from both left and right side to set start & end time of showing stickers.
- Click on Accept button to save.
Step 15: Click on any of the given choices to select them as the background music.
- Tap on the “add local file” to add a music file from your device.
- You can also select music from Your media file by click on choose file button and select music file.
Step 16: Before add Music you can also trim music.
- Select start time of music & end time of music and click on trim button to add music.
Step 17: After work done click on save button to save your edit video in your gallery.
- Select the open folder button to view file location.
- Click on sharing button to share your editing.
- Go on More apps button to download our more amazing apps.