We have all the features you might need
All-in-one Color Touch Effects Photo Editor
You can blur the entire photo and clear the part you want to focus on. You can blur unwanted parts of your photo and even control the blur intensity. Multiple effects, stickers, and features you can apply to your images. Get the best Color Splash Effect. Make blur background for your images. You can add text, stickers, and emojis. Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation.
Photo Editor: Choose the photo editor option from the homepage to edit your photo using the color touch effect.
Color Touch Effects Photo Editor – Choose Your Photo to edit
- There is an editor button. Click on this button to choose your photos from your gallery.
- After selecting the photo editor, choose your photo from your gallery.
Color Touch Effects Photo Editor – Aspect Ratio
- Choose the aspect ratio of your photo. After selecting an image, there will be a lot of social media aspect ratios to choose from. After that, click on the continue button to edit.
Color Touch Effects Photo Editor – Mosaic effect
Mosaic button to choose the mosaic effect on your photo.
Select any mosaic effect blur or more color mosaic effect and draw on your photo.
Tap the eraser to erase color mosaic effect.
Color Touch Effects Photo Editor – Filter effects
- Filter effect: Click the filter icon and apply filters on your photo.
- Awesome filter icon to apply. Click over the effect to use on your photo.
Adjust photo lighting effects
- Adjust the button to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more effects to your photo.
- Apply lighting effects and adjust the effect on your photo.
Photo Editor – Cool Stickers
- To draw a doodle, click the button to draw on your photo, choose a pen, set the size and color, and start drawing. You can write on underline using this tool.
Photo Editor – Cool Frame
- Tap on the frame button to apply PIP frames to your photo and find lots of great PIP frames to apply to your image.
- Click on the PIP frame to apply it to your photo. If you want to remove click on the none button to remove the frame.
Photo Editor – Cool Stickers
- Choose the stickers icon and choose many stickers and set on your photo.
- Come to the stickers category. After selecting the type, chooses your stickers and set your sticker on your photo.
Photo Editor – Text style
- Then click on the text icon then write the text on the photo.
- Select the font color, click the Done button, and set the text on the photo.
- After editing your photo, click on the save button to save your photo.
- Now come on, add an image button to add an image to your photo, choose your photo from your gallery and set the photo location.
- There is a status button to add status to your photo and lots of fantastic status effects to add to your image.
- Add status and set the size and location of status on your photo.
- Now save and choose to save format and choose png and jpeg format to save.
- Click on the save button to save an edited photo in your gallery.
- You can save your photo, see the saved location, or share this edited photo with social media.