2. Duplicate file list
Remove all identical files from your system with this complete media editing tool to separate your media files individually and eliminate their copies from your storage.
Reduce the uneven space acquired by duplicate saved media files quickly. Instant identical media remover for Windows 10 to delete multiple file copies.
Duplicate File Remover Features:
- Live status viewer of the file processing.
- Group view of the media files stored on the device.
- Easy navigation of multiple pictures and music files on the device
- Find individual files with numerous copies for deletion, including the original file.
- File editor and modifier with simple editing tools and file browser
- Custom or complete scan options of the file system to sort files easily
- Quick file scan for multiple file operations.
- Custom folder selection from the storage.
- Custom sort with the device’s pictures, videos, music, and documents files.
- Multiple file types support Mp3, PDF, Docx, Mp4 and almost every other file type or extension.
- Support Universal Windows Platform for flexibility and responsiveness.
Duplicate File Remover – Tutorial
The app combines an excellent design and a friendly user interface that includes editing tools for modifying, custom selection and deletion, and many others to explore. The app also contains alternative tuning options such as open file and custom delete features.
Avoid replicating your personal data or files with the productivity tool on your windows device to edit music, documents, videos or pictures smoothly.
- Click on the ‘Quick Search’ button for duplicate file search.
- Advanced Search: For Advanced Duplicate File Search.
Step 1: Duplicate File Remover – Quick Search
- Click the Quick Search button. There will be a default folder already selected to scan.
Step 2: Duplicate File Remover – Search
- If you don’t want to scan the default folder, click on the close button showing the right side of the file to remove.
- Or you can remove all files by clicking on the Remove All button.
- Add folder- Click the Add Folder button to add a folder to scan.
- After selecting files and folders, click the Scan button and wait for your selected file to be examined.
- Select the duplicate files that you want to remove.
- You can also apply search filters by file, name, and size.
Step 3: After selecting a duplicate file you want to remove, click the Remove Duplicates button, and delete all redundant files.
Step 4: You can arrange your duplicate files by name or by size.
Step 5: Advance Search
- Click the Advanced Search button and select the file you want to scan.
- There will be a default file selected. If you want to scan the default file, keep it; otherwise, remove it from the list.
- Click on the Remove All button to remove it from the list.
- Add Folder- Click the Add Folder button to add a folder to the list to scan.
Step 6: Select the file type
- Select file Extension to search. Click the All Type Extensions button to scan all types of duplicate files.
- Select the extension if you want to scan only one file type, like a document, picture, video, and audio.
- There is another option to convert your file extension into another if your extension is not available in the above section.
- Click on the Next button after selecting the extension.