2. Duplicate file list
Remove all identical files from your system with the complete media editor tool to separate your media files individually and delete their copies from your storage.
Reduce the uneven space acquired by duplicate saved media easily. Instant media remover for your Windows 10 device to delete multiple copies of a single file flexibly and simply.
Duplicate File Remover Features:
- Live status viewer of the file processing.
- Group view of the media files stored on the device
- Easily navigate multiple pictures and music files on your device
- Find individual files with multiple copies for deletion including the original file
- File editor & modifier with simple editing tools and file browser
- Custom or complete scan options of the file system to sort files easily
- Quick file scan for multiple file operations
- Skip any file while scanning and jump to another file
- Custom folder selects from your storage device
- Custom sort with pictures, videos, music and documents files on your device
- Multiple file types support like Mp3, PDF, Docx, Mp4 and almost every other file type or extensions
Support Universal Windows Platform for flexibility and responsiveness
Duplicate File Remover – Tutorial
It includes editing tools for modifying, custom selection and delete, many others to explore. Combination of nice design and a friendly user interface. App also includes alternative tuning options such as open file and even custom delete features.
Avoid any replication of your personal data or files with the productivity tool on your windows device to edit music, documents, videos or pictures smoothly.
- Click on the Quick Search button for duplicate file search.
- Advanced Search: For advance Duplicate File Search.
Step 1: Duplicate File Remover – Quick search
- Click on the Quick search button there is some default folder already selected to scan.
Step 2: Duplicate File Remover – Search
- if you want to scan the default folder so do not remove it if you want to remove click on the close button that showing the right side of the file.
- Or you can remove all files just click on the Remove all button.
- Add folder: Click on add folder button to add a folder to scan.
- After select files and folders click on the Scan button and wait for your selected file to be scanned.
- Select the duplicate files that you want to remove.
- Deselect the files that you won’t keep on your system.
- You can also apply filters like Search by files, by name, and by size.
- After selecting a duplicate file that you want to remove click on the Remove Duplicates button you all delete file go to Recycle bin.
- You can arrange your duplicate files by name or by size
- Delete all your duplicate files in just one click.
Step 6: Advance Search
- Click on Advance search button there is three-step.
- Select the file that you want to scan.
- There is a default file selected if you want to scan the default file so keep it otherwise remove from the list.
- Click on Remove all button to remove it from the list
- ADD FOLDER: Click on Add folder button to add a folder in the list to scan.
- Click on the Next button.
Step 7: Select the file type
- In step 2: Select file Extension to search :
- Click on the All Type Extensions button to scan all types of duplicate files.
- if you want to scan only one type of file like Document, Pictures, video, and audio so select on extension and click on the next button.
- There is another option to convert your file extension into another if your extension is not available in the above section.
- Click on the Next button after select extension.