Guide to use : Duplicate File Remover
Let’s get started : Click on the button which you wish to perform i.e.
- Click on Quick Search button for duplicate file search.
- Advance Search : For advance Duplicate File Search.
- Click on Quick search button there is some default folder already selected to scan.
- if you want to scan default folder so do not remove if you want to remove click on close button that showing right side of file.
- Or you can remove all file just click on remove all button.
- Add folder : Click on add folder button to add folder to scan.
- After select files and folder click on Scan button and wait you selected file is scanning.
- Select the duplicate files that you want to remove.
- Deselect the files that you want keep on your system.
- You can also apply filters like Search by files, by name and by size.
- After select duplicate file that you want to remove click on Remove Duplicates button you all delete file go to Recycle bin.
- You can arrange your duplicate files by name or by size.
- Delete all your duplicate files in just one click.
- Click on Advance search button there is three step.
STEP 1 :
- Select file that you want to scan.
- There is default file selected if you want to scan default file so keep it otherwise remove from list.
- click on Remove all button to remove from list
- ADD FOLDER : Click on Add folder button to add folder in list to scan.
- Click on Next button :
STEP 2 :
- In step 2 : Select file Extension to search :
- Click on All Type Extensions button to scan all type of duplicate file.
- if you want to scan only one type of file like : Document, Pictures, video and audio so select on extension and click on next button.
- There is other option write your file extension in other if your extension is not available in above .
- Click on Next button after select extension.