Paint & Draw Your
Dream Canvases with
Water paintings are so aesthetically pleasing but we all aren’t experts with them. Once Sergei Bongart said, watercolour is like life. Better get it the right first time you don’t get a second chance”. But we live in the 21st century, you don’t have to paint anymore if you don’t want to. With our application “water painting lab” we are bringing you the revolutionary feature to turn your favorite pictures into water paintings.
In this our app “water painting” we are bringing you the revolutionary feature to turn your favourite pictures into water paintings. With our new and advanced features, you can turn any picture into water paintings. Check out our new features given below a follow the tutorial to put magic into your pictures.
With this you will get the chance to fulfil your water painting fantasy. With great assistance and easy to use functions our home screen is there to help you out. Follow these easy steps to check it out.
- Open “water painting” on your PC or laptop.
- This will open the home screen of “water painting lab” for you.
Water Painting Lab – Camera
You can turn your beautiful pictures into water painting directly from the camera now. This amazing feature of our app “water painting lab” allows you to click pictures and turn them into water paintings at the very instant. To check out this mesmerising feature follow these easy steps given below.
- Click on the camera option on the right side of your screen.
- Now click a picture using your device’s camera.
- This will take you directly to the editing portion where you can turn your picture into a beautiful water painting.
Water Painting Lab – Gallery
With “water painting lab” you can choose any picture from your device and turn it into a water painting very easily. This amazing feature isn’t just great with the pictures but it’s also very easy to use. Follow these steps given below:
- The “gallery” option on the right side of your screen.
- Now the app will allow you to select any desired picture from your device.
- To select the picture click on it.
Water Painting Lab- Photo Editing Tools
We have a lot of other editing features too. Just follow these easy steps given below to experience the touch of “water editing lab” on your pictures.
- The“saturation” option on the bottom of the screen and drag the cursor along the bar to change it.
- Drag the cursor to change the contrast and place the cursor on your desired place.
- The “sharpness”, click on the “sharpness” change it and place the cursor on your place.
- To “save” your picture click on the “save” option on the bottom right corner to save your picture.
Water Painting Lab- Add Text
Adding texts to your pictures can be a hard job sometimes but with “water painting lab” we know how valuable your time is so with our new ADD TEXT feature it’s only going to take you a minute to do so. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- In the editing section you will see the option to “ADD TEXT” on the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking the “ADD TEXT” option you will see the “ENTER TEXT’’. just below that there will be a space for you to type your text in.
- After typing your text, you can choose different fonts for it which are available just under it.
- To make your text italic or “BOLD” you can select the options just below the fonts.
- To change the colour of the text the app provides you a lot of colour variety just below the bold and italic options. You can choose your desired colour just by clicking on it.
Water Painting Lab – Add Stickers
Stickers can be a lot of fun to add to your pictures, it totally depends on your choice what kind suits you the best and with “water painting lab” we have so many of them for you to experiment with. Just follow these simple steps to add them.
- Click on the “STICKERS” option,
- This will provide you a bunch of stickers for you to select from.
- Just click on the sticker you want and drag it with the cursor on any part of the photo you would like to put it on.
- To change the size of the sticker, click right icon on the sticker and hold the left click to resize it.
- To rotate the sticker, click on the bottom left option on the sticker and rotate it in the direction you like to.