Video To GIF And
GIF Maker For
“GIF Maker, Video To GIF – GIF Viewer” allows you to instantly create your animated GIFs by combining separated image files as frames. Produced GIFs are of high quality and free of watermarks or attribution, making this tool ideal for developers and content creators.
We have all the features you might need
All-in-one GIF Editor in your PC
GIF Maker, Video To GIF – GIF Viewer” allows you to instantly create your animated GIFs by combining separated image files as frames. Produced GIFs are of high quality and free of watermarks or attribution, making this tool ideal for developers and content creators.
To make a GIF, you can upload a sequence of GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, HEIC, and other types of images, ZIP archive containing images, and even mix different formats and sizes – they will be converted automatically. You can also upload animated GIF, WebP, or APNG images, they will be split and delay times preserved. That way GIF maker can also be used to edit, shorten, or merge together existing GIFs.
This is a fantastic GIF Viewer and GIF Maker application that allows you to create GIFs from videos so that you can send them easily on social networking sites.
- You can create GIFs from videos.
- You can create a GIF of the Photo.
- You can also see your created gif using this application.
- Trim video parts and convert to gif.
- this application support video formats: WMV, mp4, MOV, Mkv, and more
- You can view animated gif from your picture gallery.
- Video to Gif maker is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and make your video simply amazing.
Step 1: Let’s get started: Click on the button which you wish to perform i.e.
- Video to GIF
- Camera to GIF
- Photo to GIF
- GIF Viewer: Just for seen Your saved photo
Follow the same steps of using the tool of GIF maker Click on it and Choose media from Your File :
Step 2: How to create Video to GIF
- Click on the Video To GIF Button and choose a video from file storage.
- Trim Your Video Select 10 second video to convert GIF image.
- Use mouse set Start Time & End Time.
- Click on Check Button.
Step 3: After Trim 10 Second Video Apply theme and filters if you want to apply.
- Click on the Theme Button and choose Motion theme on GIF.
- Click on the Theme and continue button.
- Click on the Filters button and choose there are lots of amazing filters.
- choose a filter and click on a filter to apply on GIF.
- Click on Continue Button.
Step 5: Apply frame on filters and set the GIF Speed.
- Click on the Frame button and click on the frame to apply.
- Click on the speed button set the GIF speed.
Step 6: How To use the camera to GIF Tools :
- Click on the Camera to GIF button.
- Allow to Use the Camera of your device.
- Start recording Your short video.
- Follow the Same steps of the video to GIF.
Step 7: How to use Photo to GIF
- Click on the photo to GIF button and select photos from your file storage.
- and Follow the same tool’s steps to make Photo to GIF