How to Add Text using Funimate? Texts are informative yet give your videos a very cool look. Adding text to a picture is a different thing. If you also like to edit your videos, add some of your charms to them. Well, it means Funimate Musically Video Editor” is the perfect app for you.
How to Add Text using Funimate?
Adding text to a picture is a different thing, but when it comes to a video, it can be challenging. Texts are informative yet give your videos a very cool look. It ends now because “Funimate musical video editor” brings you the easiest way to do it.
Follow the easy steps given below to add text to your videos.
Step 1: Open Funimate Musically Video Editor on your pc or laptop.
- This will open the home screen for you.
- Click on the text on the video and select the video from your system file.
Step 2: First, choose your video Duration.
- The app will allow you to choose a video from your device. To select the duration from the Video, drag both cursors along the blue bar.
- Drag the cursor along the bar to adjust the video play.
Step 3: Add Funny Stickers to your video.
- Click on the stickers icon and add your favorite stickers to your Video.
Step 4: Click on the “add text” option at the bottom of your screen to type and change the font.
- Now click on the “add text” option, the first from your left on the screen.
- Also, you can change the text font style, add text color, change the text background, add text-shadow and many more.
Step 5: Click on the Add Image option to add an image to your Video.
Step 6: Click on the Save option at the bottom of the screen after adding the text to save the Video.