Background eraser is the ultimate photo snipping tool to erase the background out of your content. It also helps you to get a new background for your pic, which you can either choose from our variety of background options or by uploading your own image from the library.
Get your photo cropped instantly and add a new background to your photo which seems as you were actually there. Use the cropped image as a stamp with the option to resize, rotate and change the position. Most of the background image is also erased automatically by the auto option.
- Auto Mode – This will erase your background and make it transparent to get the part of your picture.
- Crop Mode – Snip your photo by drawing the outline strokes.
- Background – there are 20+ backgrounds that can suit your cropped picture.
- Gallery – You can also pick background image from your pictures folder.
- Save and Share – Save the image with the new place and share it on social media among your friends and family.
The result of this app will make you feel as if you were in a new place in actual. Save it as a stamp and use it in any of your photos. Keep sharing your pics!
Editing your pictures can take a while especially when you’re trying to cut that horrible part of the picture which is stopping you from posting it on your socials. But now with “Background Eraser” it is as simple as sipping coffee. Don’t wait and try our new and amazing features and edit your pictures within minutes.
Adding background can be really fun with “Background Eraser” with our new feature “add background” it’s really simple to do. Check out how with the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on Gallery button and choose your background photo from your gallery and adjust your photo on your selected background or you can follow more step to apply background :
- The first option from the left on the bottom of the picture is to add the Color background, click on it. and choose color that you want to apply on your photo.
Step 2: choose the option from the left of color background button on the bottom of the picture is to add the texture background, click on it.
- Here is lot’s of amazing background that you can easily select and apply on your photo.
Step 3: Add Background Effects
Adding effects in the background is a trend these days and with our new “add background effect” feature you can do it too. Just follow these steps below.
- The second option from the left is to add background effects.
- Select the effect you want to add to your picture.