If you are looking for the best video editor and slideshow maker for preserving your memories in the best possible way then you’ve come to the right place.
This application is your go-to option for all your video editing needs. Video stories can be created within seconds with the movie maker and no additional training is required. Professional quality video formats, such as MOV and MP4 support add which makes your work easy. One can choose from the varied options of themes and has the flexibility in customizing the text color, size and font of any particular theme. Stickers, text and music can be put in the video too for any given duration. Multiple music tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Users have the liberty to trim parts of the recording and merge it with other clips. This trimming and the merging feature can be found exclusively on this application.
create a slideshow video with music
For videos that trim before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split and copy those parts. A range of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. Transition effects can also be applied to the merged parts for a better showcase of any switch. A step by step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder in your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often it is suggested to keep the folder on the desktop.
Step 1: Open Movie Creator on your PC or Laptop.
Step 2: Click on the option reading, you will be asked to select videos/Photo from your files on your computer. Choose your file from your computer.
- Slideshow your videos from the beginning or end to make it any size.
- Select from the varied options for the desired format and resolution which are inbuilt in the application.
- The slideshow option is given in the main menu, you have to select from the pictures on your computer and create a slideshow.
- You have to start afresh to create a slideshow. The slideshow option is given in the main menu, you have to select from the pictures on your computer and create a slideshow.
Step 3: Create a slideshow video with music
- Click on the Canvas button on the Video Editing screen and you’ll be directed to a separate window that has multiple options.
- Once you are there on the Canvas screen, you’ll see 14 options with different screen ratios.
- These different ratios are designed to fulfill all your social media needs, starting from 16:9, which are mostly used for YouTube and Facebook posts.
- Next, you’ll see the ratio specially designed for Instagram posts. With a ratio of 1:1, these are the best-fitted screen size for your IGTV and Posts.
- Next is a specially designed ratio 9:16. This is vastly used by the youth these days, these appear on Instagram Stories, Facebook stories, Tik-tok and other famous social media apps.
- There’s another Ratio that can fit your Instagram/Facebook feed, that is 4:5. You can easily create quick posts and long IGTV videos with these and increase your visibility on the social media handles.
Step 4: create a slideshow video with music
- On the Same screen, there will be another option that will help you to Change the video screen size to FILL and FIT
- Depend on the situation, you can choose any of these on the screen and the results will be shown on the editing page.
- Below that, You’ll have an option to add Blur Background to your videos.
- You get 17 different styles of blur designs that you can master by applying them to the videos you are editing.
- Along with Blur Background, you have another option that helps you to Choose a colored background to your videos.
- Click on the Original color and you’ll see a pop-out circular color box with a pointer to choose.
- Stop the dial on your favourite color and it’l be put on your video background automatically.
- Once you are done, click on the X button on the top right corner to save these changes and move further with your editing
- You can add effects, music, sticker, theme, text and transition to your slideshow and fix the timing of their appearance in the slideshow.
- The Duration/Record option helps you to add more pictures to your slide as well as adjust the time duration of each slide.
- Click on effects button and choose filter effect to apply on slideshow video.
- Simply click on any filter effect and see the changes on your slideshow video.
Step 6: Slideshow Transition:
- Click on Transition button to apply Transition effects on your slideshow video.
- Transition : A transition is the glue that holds your slideshow together. Without transitions, your video might end up being as thrilling as a burnt toast.
- Choose Transition and click on next tool.
Step 6: Record or arrange slideshow photos:
- Click on Duration/Record button to adjust slideshow video Time duration and arrange photos to slide.
- Here you can add or remove slideshow photo or arrange position of slides.
- Slideshow Duration: Drag left and right to set the slideshow time duration.
Step 7: Add Music to slideshow video:
- Click on Music button to add music to slideshow video.
- Without music slideshow video is incomplete, using movie creator slideshow feature you can make a perfect slideshow video.
Step 8: Click on Stickers button to add amazing and cool stickers on video.
- Choose stickers button to add stickers on your photo, after that you can see lot’s of funny and cool stickers on your screen click on stickers that you liked and want to add.
Step 9: While you are on the editing screen, you’ll see our add text feature.
It helps you put highlights, texts, captions, logos on your video. This is a great feature when you want to show some sponsor related text in the middle of your video. Or highlight something throughout.
- To do so, click on the TEXT option and Choose from the different fonts you have in front of you.
- Choose the one whichever you feel fits your style and background and would add value to your video.
- After you have selected your text style, put your content into a box that appears.
- Click on accept to save the content and change the color from the shades provided below.
Step 10: Apply Video Theme effects
- There is a new feature to apply live video theme effects.
- Apply Amazing theme effects on slideshow video and make amazing effects slideshow.
- Click on theme button and choose theme effect there is lot’s of amazing theme effects.
Step 11: After work done, click on save button to save your edit video in your gallery.
- Tap on the open folder button to view file location.
- There is sharing button to share your editing.
- Click on More apps button to download our more amazing apps.