How to Make Video Slideshow?
If you are looking for the best video editor and slideshow maker for preserving your memories in the best possible way then you’ve come to the right place.
This application is your go-to option for all your video editing needs. Video stories can be created within seconds with the movie maker and no additional training is required. Professional quality video formats, such as MOV and MP4 support add which makes your work easy. One can choose from the varied options of themes and has the flexibility in customizing the text color, size and font of any particular theme. Stickers, text and music can be put in the video too for any given duration. Multiple music tracks can be applied in the backdrop of a single video.
Users have the liberty to trim parts of the recording and merge it with other clips. This trimming and the merging feature can be found exclusively on this application.
create a slideshow video with music
For videos that trim before and need further separation, users can simply trim, split and copy those parts. A range of filters is also available fitting the genre of the video to be created. Transition effects can also be applied to the merged parts for a better showcase of any switch. A step by step guide is provided to make it effortless for anyone who decides to use the application.
TIPS: Make a new folder in your computer and keep all the videos there before you start. This process will save you time in the future. If you use this application often it is suggested to keep the folder on the desktop.
Step 1: Open Movie Creator on your PC or Laptop.
Step 2: Click on the option reading, you will be asked to select videos/Photo from your files on your computer. Choose your file from your computer.
- Slideshow your videos from the beginning or end to make it any size.
- Select from the varied options for the desired format and resolution which are inbuilt in the application.
- The slideshow option is given in the main menu, you have to select from the pictures on your computer and create a slideshow.
- You have to start afresh to create a slideshow. The slideshow option is given in the main menu, you have to select from the pictures on your computer and create a slideshow.
Step 3: Add Music to slideshow video:
- Click on Music button to add music to slideshow video.
- Without music slideshow video is incomplete, using movie creator slideshow feature you can make a perfect slideshow video.
Step 4: Slideshow Transition:
- Click on Transition button to apply Transition effects on your slideshow video.
- Transition : A transition is the glue that holds your slideshow together. Without transitions, your video might end up being as thrilling as a burnt toast.
- Choose Transition and click on next tool.
Step 5:- Click on the “Canvas” button on the video editing screen, and you will be directed to a separate window with multiple options.
Once you are on the Canvas screen, you will see 14 options with different screen ratios. You will see a ratio specially designed for Instagram posts, with a ratio of 1:1. These are the best-fitted screen size for your IGTV and posts.
Next is a specially designed ratio of 9:16, which is widely used by the youth these days. These appear on Instagram stories, Facebook stories, TikTok, and other popular social media apps.
There is another ratio that can fit your Instagram/Facebook feed, which is 4:5. You can easily create quick posts and long IGTV videos with these and increase your visibility on social media handles.
Click on the “Duration/Record” button to adjust the slideshow video duration and arrange photos to slide. Here, you can add or remove slideshow photos or arrange the position of the slides. To set the slideshow duration, drag left and right.
These different ratios are designed to fulfill all your social media needs, starting from 16:9, which is mostly used for YouTube and Facebook posts. You can add effects, music, stickers, themes, text, and transitions to your slideshow and fix the timing of their appearance in the slideshow.The “Duration/Record” option helps you to add more pictures to your slide as well as adjust the duration of each slide.
Step 6:- Click on the “Effects” button and choose a filter effect to apply to your slideshow video. Simply click on any filter effect, and you will see the changes on your slideshow video.
Click on the “Stickers” button to add amazing and cool stickers to your video.
Choose the “Stickers” button to add stickers to your photo. After that, you will see lots of funny and cool stickers on your screen. Click on the stickers that you like and want to add.
Step 7:- While you are on the editing screen, you will see the “Add Text” feature which allows you to add highlights, captions, logos, or other text to your video. This feature is particularly useful when you want to display sponsor-related text or highlight something throughout your video.
To add text, simply click on the “TEXT” option and choose from the various font styles available. Select the one that best fits your style and background and adds value to your video. Next, enter your desired text into the box that appears. Click on “Accept” to save the content and then change the color of the text using the shades provided below. Check the grammar and correct any errors.
- To add music to your slideshow video, simply click on the Music button. A separate window will appear where you can select the music of your choice. Adding music enhances the overall viewing experience of your slideshow video, making it more engaging and entertaining for the viewers. With the help of movie creator slideshow feature, you can create a perfect slideshow video with music that fits the mood and theme of your video.
- Apply video theme effects to your slideshow by clicking on the Theme button. Choose from a variety of amazing theme effects that will add an extra touch of creativity to your slideshow video. With this feature, you can make your slideshow more visually appealing and interesting to watch.
After you have finished Slideshow editing, click on the save button to save your edited video in your gallery.
Tap on the open folder button to view the file location.
There is a sharing button to share your edited video with others.
Click on the More apps button to download our other amazing apps.