How to make a slideshow video? Slideshows are the best memory train one can jump on, but it’s got to be a good one.
If you also like to edit your videos, add some of your charms to them. Well, it means Funimate Musical Video Editor is the perfect app for you. Video editing is an art; with our app, you will become a pro at it. Explore your heights of creativity because we are bringing you the most advanced and easy-to-use features. What to wait for? Let’s look at our features and follow the easiest steps.
How to make a slideshow video using Funimate?
Slideshows are the best memory train one can jump on, but it’s got to be a good one. Well, with our new “slideshow” feature, you can make amazing slideshows which will give you some major nostalgia vibes. Follow these easy steps given below to start making your slideshows.
Step 1: Open Funimate Musically Video Editor on your pc or laptop.
- This will open the home screen for you.
- Now click on the Slideshow option, the second from your left on the screen.
Step 2: App will allow you to select multiple images from your device. Click on the desired files images.
Step 3: Select music or upload a music file for your slideshow.
- To add music to your slideshow, click the “music” option at the bottom of the screen and select the music file from your device.
Step 4: After adding your favorite music to your slide show next to choose your favorite transition mode for your slideshow.
- You can also see multiple transition modes provided by the Funimate music video editor app.
Step 5: Open the slideshow project setting. Project settings help to choose the aspect ratio and set a slideshow duration.
Step 6: Click on the filter option and add choose your filter effect to what you want to apply to your slideshow, and click the next icon.
Step 7: Use stickers on your slideshow. Click on the stickers option, choose your favorite sticker, and apply it to your slideshow.
Step 8: Also, you can add text. Click on add text option and add text to your slideshow.
- Next, you can change the font style of your text after adding text. Change text color and text background and apply effects on your text.
- After adding text, if you want to change music or apply music to your slideshow, also you can change music by clicking on add music and easily change it.
Step 9: Save your slideshow creation. After all, click on the save button and save your slideshow creation.
- Click on the folder icon and see if you save the slideshow location.
- Click on the share button to share your creation with family and friends on social media.