How to Rotate video? If it’s creating youtube videos or doing some school projects, video editing can be a really tough job but we are bringing you the revolution in the game with “Video Maker – Videoshow” you will do it within minutes, it’s no longer than hours taking a boring job any more. We made it fun and interesting.
Explore the next level of video editing with magical video transitions and amazing slideshow effects to make your imaginations come alive and create a memorable piece of art with a single flick.
Add cute stickers, images and themes to beautify your videos simply. Edit unlimited videos and share them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp easily. Tell your complete story at a single time and arrange your clips easily.
What all can you do with Video Maker – How to Rotate video?
- Customizable 8 video themes with custom text color and font size
- Add pre-installed music clips for easy attachments
- Multi music support with custom time duration on your video clip
- Collection of stickers with custom time duration and size for each sticker
- New advanced multi-text support with a custom time interval for each text
- Apply video filters like sepia, mirror, negative and choose from 15+ filters for your videos
- Split, Trim and Copy video clips together into multiple parts and you can also merge another video in it
- Organize and view your pictures in a creative way with the slideshow movie maker
- Set custom effects on the trimmed parts of the clip
Optimized with universal windows platform support and elegant UI which makes it a perfect app for you.
Features for Video Maker –How to Rotate video?
- Edit Video
- Extract mp3
- Rotate Video
- Mute Video
- Trim Video
- Add Background Music
- Blur Video
- Merge Video
Just follow these simple steps to create amazing videos for your social platforms.
Step 1: Open Video Maker – Video Show on your PC or Laptop. Tap the Rotate Video button and select the video you want to rotate.
Step 2: To rotate a video and set the desired aspect ratio, follow these steps:
Select the video you want to rotate using a video Maker and video Show application.
Look for the “Rotate” or “Orientation” option, usually found in the “Effects” or “Transform” tab of the software.
Click on the “Rotate” option and set the degree of rotation you want, such as 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
Choose the desired aspect ratio for your rotated video. The most common aspect ratios are 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1.
Preview the video to make sure the rotation and aspect ratio are as desired.
Save the rotated video with the new settings.