tool to erase the background out of your content. It also helps you to get a new background for your pic, which you can either choose from our variety of background options or by uploading your own image from the library.
Get your photo cropped instantly and add a new background to your photo which seems as you were actually there. Use the cropped image as a stamp with the option to resize, rotate and change the position. Most of the background image is also erased automatically by the auto option.
- Auto Mode – This will erase your background and make it transparent to get the part of your picture.
- Crop Mode – Snip your photo by drawing the outline strokes.
- Background – there are 20+ backgrounds that can suit your cropped picture.
- Gallery – You can also pick background image from your pictures folder.
- Save and Share – Save the image with the new place and share it on social media among your friends and family.
The result of this app will make you feel as if you were in a new place in actual. Save it as a stamp and use it in any of your photos. Keep sharing your pics!
Editing your pictures can take a while especially when you’re trying to cut that horrible part of the picture which is stopping you from posting it on your socials. But now with “Background Eraser” it is as simple as sipping coffee. Don’t wait and try our new and amazing features and edit your pictures within minutes.
To cut or remove apart from a picture can be a headache but when it comes to “Background Eraser” we are providing you our new and easy-to-use feature “cut and accept”. Want to see how you can turn your hour taking job into a minutes’ thing. Follow these steps:
- Once you have selected your desired picture from your device.
- Use your mouse or trackpad to draw an enclosure on the picture to cut your desired area.
- Once you have selected your content, click on accept to move forward.
Step 2: To drag and select the part you want to cute follow the steps given below.
- Now you’re on the edited page. Your selected cutout is on the screen.
- Now holding the left click-drag the cursor and move the image to your preferred location on the screen.