Tool to erase the background from your content. It also helps you get a new background for your pic, which you can choose from our variety of background options or by uploading your own image from the library.
Get your photo cropped instantly and add a new background to your photo, which seems as if you were actually there. Use the cropped image as a stamp with the option to resize, rotate and change the position. Most of the background image is also erased automatically by the auto option.
Options provided: Cut Photo and erase background
- Auto Mode – Erase your background and make it transparent to get the part of your picture.
- Crop Mode – Snip your photo by drawing the outline strokes.
- Background – there are 20+ backgrounds that can fit to your cropped picture.
- Gallery – You can also pick background image from your pictures folder.
- Save and Share – Save the image with the new place and share it on social media among your friends and family.
The result of this app will make you feel as if you were in a new place in actuality. Save it as a stamp and use it in any of your photos. Keep sharing your pics!
Editing your pictures can take a while, especially when you’re trying to cut that horrible part of the picture which is stopping you from posting it on your socials. But now, with Background Eraser, it is as simple as sipping coffee. Don’t wait and try our new and incredible features and edit your pictures within minutes.
Cutting or removing apart from a picture can be a headache, but when it comes to Background Eraser, we offer you our new and easy-to-use feature, cut and accept. Want to see how you can turn your hour-taking job into a minutes thing. Follow these steps:
Step 1: How to select a picture area to remove the background?
- First, you open the cut photo tool and select your image from your system device folder.
- After the selecting photo, click Auto Eraser set the threshold and start erasing your photo background or selected area.
- Also, you can use the Extract option and cut Inside the Erase area.
- Also, you can use the Extract button and cut Outside the Erase area.
- If you want to erase the background manually, click on Manual Icon, set the Brush Size, and erase background manually.
- After erasing is completed, click on the continue button to start editing.
Step 2: Click on the Cutout icon, choose auto cut image list and apply your image cutout.
Step 3: Click the Photo icon and Add an image in the grid in your selected background.
Step 4: Click the Photo icon and Add an image in the grid in your selected background.
Step 5: Click on the Camera icon and Capture a photo from the Camera.
Step 6: Click on the Background icon and choose your favourite background. The app provides various background images from which you can choose.
- If you want to use a background color, you can easily choose it. A lot of color is provided in the Background Eraser application.
Step 7: Click on the Stickers Icon and add stickers to your images. It provides different types of stickers. You can easily choose your favorite sticker and apply it to your picture.
Step 8: Click on Add Text Icon and write your text and add the text.
- Click on the font style option and change the font style on your text.
- Click on the background option and set the text background. Background Eraser Application provides lots of background options for text.
- Click on text style and change text style. You can also change font shadow, character Space, Line Space, Text Alignment and caption control.
Step 9: Click on Border Icon and add a border on your images.
- Also, you can choose a corner border and corner radius for your Background Eraser image creation.
- You can also add a border image to your creation.
- You can also add border color to your creation.
Step 10: Click on Status Icon and add Status like Quotes. The app also provides lots of Quotes you can easily choose and apply it your creation.
Step 11: Click the save button and save your creation in JPG and PNG format.
That’s it! You’ve just successfully turned your first Background Eraser into a shareable masterpiece.
Did you run into issues? Have any questions? Be sure to send us a message and we’ll be here to assist you!