How to Trim video?If you are creating youtube videos or doing some school projects, video editing can be a really tough job but we are bringing you the revolution in the game with “Video Maker – Videoshow” you will do it within minutes, it’s no longer than hours taking a boring job any more. We made it fun and interesting.
Explore the next level of video editing with magical video transitions and amazing slideshow effects to make your imaginations come alive and create a memorable piece of art with a single flick.
Add cute stickers, images and themes to beautify your videos simply. Edit unlimited videos and share them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp easily. Tell your complete story at a single time and arrange your clips easily.
What all can you do with Video Maker – How to Trim video?
- Customizable 8 video themes with custom text color and font size
- Add pre-installed music clips for easy attachments
- Multi music support with custom time duration on your video clip
- Collection of stickers with custom time duration and size for each sticker
- New advanced multi-text support with a custom time interval for each text
- Apply video filters like sepia, mirror, negative and choose from 15+ filters for your videos
- Split, Trim and Copy video clips together into multiple parts and you can also merge another video in it
- Organize and view your pictures in a creative way with the slideshow movie maker
- Set custom effects on the trimmed parts of the clip
- Optimized with universal windows platform support and elegant UI which makes it a perfect app for you.
Features for Video Maker –How to Trim video?
- Edit Video
- Extract mp3
- Rotate Video
- Mute Video
- Trim Video
- Add Background Music
- Blur Video
- Merge Video
Just follow these simple steps to create amazing videos for your social platforms.
Video trimming is a very complicated part of the video editing process, it requires a lot of patience and hard work but with the right amount of both you can be a pro in it. “Video Maker – Videoshow” provides you great assistance with that. Its amazing video trimming feature will make you feel like you’ve been doing this for ages. Just follow these simple steps to get started with that.
How to Trim video?
- The first thing you do is, open “Video Maker – Videoshow” on your PC or Laptop.
- As soon as you open the app you will see the third option in the second row is “VIDEO TRIMMER” on your screen. Click on that option.
- Select a video from your device that you want to trim.
- At the very bottom of your screen, you will see the “start/end” option and from there you can select the time duration from which you want to start your trimmed video.
- The timer is available right under the video so that you can know the time duration of the video and you can skip some part of it or play the video as you want to.
- The full-screen option is available right under the video on the right side of your screen by clicking on that you will enjoy your video with a bigger view.
- To forward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the right and for the backward the video you can click on the icon under the video with an arrow pointing to the left.
- To mute the video simply click on the speaker icon right under the playing video. a
Step 3: How to Trim video?
- Set Video Desired Format.
- Click on Desired format drop-down and choose your video desired video format.
Step 4: Set Video Desired Resolution.
- Click on Desired Resolution drop-down and choose your video Resolution.