How to Trim video?If you are creating youtube videos or doing some school projects, video editing can be a really tough job but we are bringing you the revolution in the game with “Video Maker – Videoshow” you will do it within minutes, it’s no longer than hours taking a boring job any more. We made it fun and interesting.
Explore the next level of video editing with magical video transitions and amazing slideshow effects to make your imaginations come alive and create a memorable piece of art with a single flick.
Add cute stickers, images and themes to beautify your videos simply. Edit unlimited videos and share them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp easily. Tell your complete story at a single time and arrange your clips easily.
What all can you do with Video Maker – How to Trim video?
- Customizable 8 video themes with custom text color and font size
- Add pre-installed music clips for easy attachments
- Multi music support with custom time duration on your video clip
- Collection of stickers with custom time duration and size for each sticker
- New advanced multi-text support with a custom time interval for each text
- Apply video filters like sepia, mirror, negative and choose from 15+ filters for your videos
- Split, Trim and Copy video clips together into multiple parts and you can also merge another video in it
- Organize and view your pictures in a creative way with the slideshow movie maker
- Set custom effects on the trimmed parts of the clip
- Optimized with universal windows platform support and elegant UI which makes it a perfect app for you.
Features for Video Maker -How to Trim video?
- Edit Video
- Extract mp3
- Rotate Video
- Mute Video
- Trim Video
- Add Background Music
- Blur Video
- Merge Video
Just follow these simple steps to create amazing videos for your social platforms.
Video trimming is a very complicated part of the video editing process, it requires a lot of patience and hard work but with the right amount of both you can be a pro in it. “Video Maker – Videoshow” provides you great assistance with that. Its amazing video trimming feature will make you feel like you’ve been doing this for ages. Just follow these simple steps to get started with that.
Step 1: Open Video Maker – Video Show on your PC or Laptop. Tap the Video Trimmer button and select the video you want to trim and cut.
Step 2: Click the Start option to select the duration you want to start your trimmed video. Use the End button to select the duration you wish to end your trimmed video.
Step 3: Select the desired format for your video. Click on Desired Format drop-down and choose your video desired video format.
Step 4: Select the desired resolution for your video. Click on Desired Resolution drop-down and choose your video desired video resolution.